Who doesn't have bad hair days? Kate Middleton. Her dark locks are smooth, shiny and full of body at all times. But while Kate pays hefty fees for a weekly London salon visit, you can come pretty close to that bouncy beauty for a whole lot less.
WHAT'S INSIDE: WEDDING PLANNING
- DIY Weddings
- Royal Weddings
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Costs
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Music
- Wedding Photography
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Receptions
- More Topics
- Previous Topics
- Wedding Speeches & Toasts
- Wedding Stationery
Explore These Topics:
- Dear William and Kate: 10 Things We Hope You Include in Your Wedding
- Who pays for a royal wedding -- and how much does it cost?
- 10 Silver Screen Princesses and Their To-die-for Hollywood Weddings
- 10 Tips to Get a Princess-worthy Dress on a Budget
- 10 Royal Wedding Dresses to Inspire Your Wedding Day Look
FEATURED: WEDDING PLANNING
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
Over the years, Thai weddings have borrowed traditions from a variety of cultures and ethnicities. And unlike Western weddings, the groom is the focus here.
A summertime wedding, complete with a gorgeous dress, a warm breeze blowing and lush foliage serving as the backdrop, can be an affair to remember. Just don't invite mosquitoes, sunburn or perspiration to your party.