When you first start out knitting, you may not be ready for elaborate Aran sweaters or other technically demanding projects. You may not even want to take on long, time-consuming projects. That's why we have assembled some easy-to-make project patterns that will help you learn and perfect some of the basic techniques. And maybe one day, you'll be able to knit that sweater without even giving it a second thought.
On the following pages, you'll find great inspiration and free patterns for such projects as wine sacks, pot holders, dishtowels, and more.
- Free Herringbone Belt Knitting Pattern You choose the colors, and you choose how to wear it.
- Free Cell Phone Cozy Knitting Pattern Don't want scratches all over your new cell phone? Knit it a cozy.
- Free Eyeglass Case Knitting Pattern This hardy case will keep your glasses safe.
- Free Striped Wine Sack Knitting Pattern A great way to wrap up a gift for your favorite wine lover.
- Free Lace Hand Towel Knitting Pattern The prettiest hand towels are not the hardest to knit.
- Free Designer Dishtowel Knitting Pattern So easy to knit that you'll soon have enough to give away.
- Free Americana Pot Holder Knitting Pattern These pot holders are worthy of any chef's kitchen!
- Free Padded Hanger and Sachet Knitting Pattern Tired of old hangers? Give them a makeover with this easy project.
- Free Checkered Pot Holder Knitting Pattern Can't get enough of the pot holders? Here's another great pattern.
- Free Zigzag Throw Knitting Pattern This chenille throw is so cozy that you won't want to give it away.
- Free Felted Christmas Stocking Knitting Pattern Get in the spirit of Christmas and make one for someone special -- or make enough for the entire family.
Are you ready to start knitting? Click on the next page and learn how to knit a herringbone belt.