Sensational Spiral Snowman
You've never made a snowman quite like the sensational spiral snowman before.
What You'll Need:
White paper plate
Construction paper: black, green, red
8-inch length cord
Fine-point markers: black, orange
1/8-inch hole punch
- Draw a spiral on the plate, starting in the center and radiating outward. Leave a small circle in the center for the head. Cut along the lines of the spiral.
- Draw the eyes, nose, and mouth on the head (the center of the spiral) with black marker. Color the nose orange. Fold the head upward.
- Download the hat pattern and the arm pattern. Trace the hat and arm patterns on black paper twice; cut out. Apply glue to one side of each hat piece, and sandwich them together with the snowman's head in between. Let dry. Glue one arm to each side of the first spiral below the head; let dry.
- Draw two holly leaves on green paper; cut out. Use the hole punch to make a red berry from the red paper. Glue the holly leaves and the berry to the hat.
- Punch a hole in the top of the hat. Fold the cord in half, and tie the ends together. Push the cord loop through the hole, and thread the tied ends of the cord through the loop of the cord; pull tight.
Mother Nature loves the holidays, too. Continue reading to learn how to make a pine cone wreath.