Lots More Information
- 5 Things to Do Before Passing Down an Heirloom
- 5 Things To Set Aside for Children Before They're Born
- 5 Wacky Family Heirlooms
- 10 Most Common Heirlooms
- How to Designate a Family Heirloom
- What to Do If You Inherit an Old Car
- What to Do If You Inherit an Old House
- If I have no heirlooms, what should I pass down?
- What do your family heirlooms say about you?
- What's a good age to give kids their heirlooms?
More Great Links
- High Valued Jewelry, Watches, Furs, Guns, etc. GDI.http://www.gdiinsurance.com/research-center/personal-insurance/real-life-situations/bought-a-high-value-item
- Insuring the Not So Usual. Insurance Guide 101.http://local.insuranceguide101.com/Insuring_the_Not_So_Usual_ArtworkAntiquesHeirloomsCollectibles_Dothan_AL-r1361952-Dothan_AL.html
- Renters Insurance: Adding an Umbrella for Special Items. CompuQuotes. March 26, 2008.http://www.compuquotes.com/renters-insurance-adding-umbrella-special-items.html
- What Is Buildings and Contents Insurance? FinancialWebhttp://www.finweb.com/insurance/what-is-buildings-and-contents-insurance.html
- What are my family heirlooms worth, and where do I go to get them appraised? Canadian Conservation Institute.http://www.preservation.gc.ca/info/worth-valeur-eng.asp