Finally, it's important to let the makeup dry before your put on your clothes. This is essential, not only to prevent the makeup from staining your clothes, but also to ensure the makeup stays on your legs. If you get dressed before the makeup is dry, you might ruin all of the hard work you put in, especially if you applied concealer to a particularly pronounced scar or vein.
- Get Your Skin Ready for Spring
- Setting the Stage: Moisturizer, Concealer and Foundation Tips
- Best Ways to Fake a Tan
- Carefair.com. "Tips for applying body makeup." (April 30, 2012) http://www.carefair.com/Body/Tips_for_Applying_Body_Makeup_5215.html
- News Olio. "Beauty tips: What is body makeup, and how to use it." (April 30, 2012) http://newsolio.com/beauty-tips-what-is-body-makeup-and-how-to-use-it-it-can-be-used-to-cover-tattoos-scars-and-veins-among-other-things,4089
- Palomar. "Laser Scar Removal." (April 30, 2012) http://www.palomarmedical.com/treatments/laser-scar-removal.aspx
- Preidt, Robert. "Varicose Veins Keep Some in Long Pants All Year." MSN Health. March 18, 2012. (April 30, 2012) http://health.msn.com/health-topics/anti-aging/varicose-veins-keep-some-in-long-pants-all-year
- Smith, Merrell. "How to Cover Up Acne." DailyCandy.com. Nov. 17, 2010. (April 30, 2012) http://www.dailycandy.com/everywhere/video/holiday/92083/How-to-Cover-Up-Acne
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. "Varicose veins." May 15, 2012. (April 30, 2012)http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002099/
Tattoo concealers can help you get rid of your tats (temporarily, at least). See how tattoo concealers work.