It's time to get out the flags and celebrate the Fourth of July! This all-American design, made with traditional quilting techniques, will give your home just the right patriotic touch. Use it as a wall hanging, too! Download a photo and the patterns for the Americana Summer Quilted Table Runner in this three-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The Americana Summer Quilted Table Runner lends a patriotic touch to any meal.
- 7/8 yard cream print
- 1/2 yard white-on-white print
- 1/3 yard blue print
- 1/4 yard green print
- 1/8 yard gold print for small star points
- 1/8 yard or scraps (11/2-inch squares) gold print for small star centers
- 2 X 12-inch strip brown print
- 1/4 yard light red print
- 1/2 yard dark red print
- 1/4 yard dark blue print
- 22 X 48-inch piece batting
- 1/4 yard fusible webbing
- White and red threads
- 24 white buttons of various sizes
Note: For this quilt you will use the template-free angle piecing technique. See How to Quilt for directions.
Find out how to put all these materials together to create the quilted table runner in the following pages. We'll start with how to make the flag featured on the table runner.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Looking for a different quilted table runner? Choose one from our Quilted Table Runner Patterns.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.