One of the most enjoyable and popular dates for you and your girlfriends is the spa day. Ladies like to pamper themselves with relaxing spa treatments, and going with your girlfriends makes it all the more fun. Find a spa that offers an array of services you like, whether it's massage, manicures and pedicures, facials or more exotic fare like aromatherapy and hot stone treatments. Many spas offer packages for groups, so keep your eye out for good deals. Follow up your relaxing spa day with a little happy hour, and you've got the makings of a great girl's date.
- Davis, Kathleen. "Host a Ladies' Poker Night." Womansday.com, February 19, 2010. http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Family-Lifestyle/Host-a-Ladies-Poker-Night.html
- "Girls' Night Out- Shopping Event." Downtownfortcollins.com, 2010. http://www.downtownfortcollins.com/events.php/detail/21/2
- "Girl's Night Out." Celebrations.com, 2010.http://www.celebrations.com/girls-night-out
- "Host a Black Friday Post-Shopping Girlfriends Party!" Girlfriendcelebrations.com, 2010. http://www.girlfriendcelebrations.com/
- "Shopping As Therapy: Good Health Comes In Small Packages." Howstuffworks.com, 2010. https://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/women/general/shopping-as-therapy.htm
Hosting a trivia night can spice up a slow bar night or be a great fundraiser. Learn how to host a trivia night to get started.