Lots More Information
How can I avoid post-wedding weight gain? Visit TLC Weddings to find out how you can avoid post-wedding weight gain.
- 10 Diet Destroyers Lurking at Your Bridal Shower
- Buff for the Big Day: 10 Best Exercises for Brides
- 10 Tips and Tricks for Avoiding Newlywed Weight Gain
- 10 Slimming Snacks and Meals for Your Wedding Diet
- 5 Tips for Relieving Wedding Stress
- How much weight is safe (and realistic) to lose before your wedding?
- "Calculate Your Body Mass Index." National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. (Oct. 19, 2010). http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
- Sukalo, Jennifer. "Can Eating Five to Six Small Meals Help You Lose Weight?" Livestrong. Sept. 2, 2010. (Oct. 20, 2010). http://www.livestrong.com/article/222983-can-eating-five-to-six-small-meals-help-you-lose-weight/
- "The 20 Worst Restaurant Foods in America." Women's Health. (Oct. 20, 2010). http://eatthis.womenshealthmag.com/node/98431
- Todd, Jessica E. and Lisa Mancino. "Eating Out Increases Daily Calorie Intake." Amber Waves. June, 2010. (Oct. 20, 2010). http://www.ers.usda.gov/AmberWaves/June10/Findings/EatingOut.htm
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. "Drinking Water Can Help Your Diet. ScienceDaily. Feb. 5, 2003. (Oct. 19, 2010). http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/02/030205073358.htm
- Zelman, Kathleen M., MPH, RD, LD. "How to Cheat On Your Diet and Still Lose Weight." WebMD. Oc. 15, 2009. (Oct. 21, 2010). http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/cheat-on-your-diet-and-still-lose-weight