It's easy to become jaded during the wedding planning process. Maybe your maid of honor is less than enthusiastic, the flowers you want are out of season and your digital scale isn't being as cooperative as you would like. Whether you lose one pound or 100, remember that it's not the end of the world if you don't reach your weight loss goal. The world will go on, your fiancé will continue to adore you, and you'll still be the loveliest woman at your wedding. The bride always is. It's just a rule.
- 10 Diet Destroyers Lurking at Your Bridal Shower
- Buff for the Big Day: 10 Best Exercises for Brides
- 10 Tips and Tricks for Avoiding Newlywed Weight Gain
- 10 Slimming Snacks and Meals for Your Wedding Diet
- 5 Tips for Relieving Wedding Stress
- How much weight is safe (and realistic) to lose before your wedding?
- "Calculate Your Body Mass Index." National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. (Oct. 19, 2010). http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
- Sukalo, Jennifer. "Can Eating Five to Six Small Meals Help You Lose Weight?" Livestrong. Sept. 2, 2010. (Oct. 20, 2010). http://www.livestrong.com/article/222983-can-eating-five-to-six-small-meals-help-you-lose-weight/
- "The 20 Worst Restaurant Foods in America." Women's Health. (Oct. 20, 2010). http://eatthis.womenshealthmag.com/node/98431
- Todd, Jessica E. and Lisa Mancino. "Eating Out Increases Daily Calorie Intake." Amber Waves. June, 2010. (Oct. 20, 2010). http://www.ers.usda.gov/AmberWaves/June10/Findings/EatingOut.htm
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. "Drinking Water Can Help Your Diet. ScienceDaily. Feb. 5, 2003. (Oct. 19, 2010). http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/02/030205073358.htm
- Zelman, Kathleen M., MPH, RD, LD. "How to Cheat On Your Diet and Still Lose Weight." WebMD. Oc. 15, 2009. (Oct. 21, 2010). http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/cheat-on-your-diet-and-still-lose-weight
How can I avoid post-wedding weight gain? Visit TLC Weddings to find out how you can avoid post-wedding weight gain.