You can't go wrong with a classic. Generations of flower girls have walked down the aisle in flower wreaths, so there's no need to reinvent the wheel here. It passes the "simple" test with flying colors, and it's a great look for toddlers who don't have much hair. Best of all, they're totally customizable -- baby's breath always seems to make its way into flower-girl wreaths, but you can use anything you want.
- Flower Girl Fashion at Fabulous Prices
- Make a Flower Brooch From Your Old T-Shirts
- Cute Girls Hairstyles. "Exciting News: Disney and Cute Girls Hairstyles." July 1, 2012. (Sept. 15, 2012) http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/braids/exciting-news-disney-and-cutegirlshairstyles/
- Cute Girls Hairstyles. "The Knotted Headband." Aug. 14, 2012. (Sept. 15, 2012) http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/5-minutes/the-knotted-headband-back-to-school-hairstyles/
- Goddard, Joanna. "Motherhood Mondays: Heidi Braids with a Bow." A Cup of Jo. Sept. 10, 2012. (Sept. 15, 2012) http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2012/09/motherhood-mondays-heidi-braids-with-bow.html
- The Knot. "Flower Girls: Flower Girl Duties in Detail." (Sept. 15, 2012) http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-planning/bridal-party/articles/flower-girl-duties-in-detail.aspx
Mature brides might want a classier palate for their wedding day. Check out this makeup guide for the mature bride.