Can't imagine being without your mascara or lip gloss? Every girl has a cosmetic she can't live without, so be sure to pack it in your beauty bag before you leave the house. Remember: It's essential if it's important to you! If you have a favorite lipstick that you plan to wear on your big day, put it in your cosmetic bag first. Wearing grandma's perfume as you strut down the aisle? Make sure it goes into the bag before anything else. The last thing you want to forget is the one thing that's sure to make you feel beautiful and confident when you say "I do."
- Davis, Allison. "Tips for Staying Healthy In-Flight." Fodor's Travel Intelligence. Nov. 23, 2011. (May 21, 2012) http://www.fodors.com/news/story_4971.html
- Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. "Editors' Picks: The Best 2-in-1 Beauty Products." 2012. (May 23, 2012) http://www.destinationweddingmag.com/gallery/editors-picks-the-best-2-in-1-beauty-products
- Independent Traveler, The. "Electricity Overseas: Converters, Adapters and Beyond." 2012. (May 25, 2012) http://www.independenttraveler.com/travel-tips/passports-and-international-travel/electricity-overseas-converters-adapters-and-beyond
- Pass, Grants. "30-year Flight Attendant Talks about Low Humidity Airline Cabins, Dry Eye and Jet Lag." PR Web. Dec. 29, 2011. (May 25, 2012) http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9067719.htm
- Porrino, Devon. "The History of Makeup." Divine Caroline. April 2012. (May 26, 2012) http://www.divinecaroline.com/112923/126732-history-makeup
- Real Simple. "Beauty New Uses." 2012. (May 25, 2012) http://www.realsimple.com/new-uses-for-old-things/new-uses-beauty/
- Safe Beauty Association. "The History of Makeup." (May 26, 2012) http://www.safebeautyassociation.com/-become-a-makeup-artist/336-the-history-of-makeup
Mature brides might want a classier palate for their wedding day. Check out this makeup guide for the mature bride.