Foaming cleanser feels more like soap than other makeup removers; it typically will remove oil and dirt from the skin very well. There are a variety of products on the market for all skin types, including those who suffer from breakouts. Other foaming cleansers are anti-aging and include ingredients like vitamin C, glycolic acid and retinol. To use, apply a thick lather of foaming cleanser and a little water to your face, and use a soft washcloth to gently remove the suds.
- Allure. "Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks." (July 16, 2012) http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/skin/2011/almay-makeup-eraser-sticks
- Allure. "The Top 5 Ways to Prevent a Skin Hangover." Dec. 4, 2008. (July 16, 2012). http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2008/12/the-top-5-ways-to-prevent-a-sk.html
- Donahue, Kayleigh. "How to Wake Up Beautiful." Allure. April 2, 2010. (July 17, 2012) http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2010/04/learn-how-to-wake-up-beautiful.html
- Evans, Rory. "Power Wash." Allure. (July 18, 2012) http://www.allure.com/skin-care/2008/power_wash
- Guglielmetti, Petra. "Beauty Experiment: Baby Wipes As Face Wipes." Glamour. Nov. 24, 2008. (July 17, 2012) http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2008/11/baby-wipes-as-face-wipes-genui.html
- Higuera, V. C. "DIY Makeup Tips: How to Remove Makeup?" Yahoo! Contributor Network. July 27, 2006. (July 19, 2012) http://voices.yahoo.com/diy-makeup-tips-remove-makeup-56710.html?cat=69
- Mag for Women. "10 Best Facial Cleansers You Would Love To Try Out." (July 17, 2012) http://www.magforwomen.com/10-best-facial-cleansers-you-would-love-to-try-out/
- Mericer, Laura. "How to Remove Your Makeup." Allure. (July 17, 2012) http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/how-to/2007/How_To_Remove_Your_Makeup
- R., Shannon. "Can You Wash Your Face With Olive Oil?" Self. Feb. 17, 2012. (July 16, 2012) http://www.self.com/beauty/blogs/beyondthebeautypages/2012/02/can-you-wash-your-face-with-ol.html
- Santhanam, Aparna, M.D. "Dermatology Q&A: Hot vs. cold water for your skin." Sify Health. (July 19, 2012) http://health.sify.com/dermatology-qa-hot-vs-cold-water-for-your-skin/
Mature brides might want a classier palate for their wedding day. Check out this makeup guide for the mature bride.