Body odor. B.O. The stink. No matter what you call it, smelliness on anyone -- even a handsome groom -- just isn't attractive. I'm guessing that if your fiancé has an odor issue, you'll know about it well in advance of the big event. If all of the deodorants, shower gels and colognes in the world don't make a dent in his scent, it's probably time to consult a professional.
A good dermatologist can recommend or prescribe products depending on the severity of the problem. Be sure to start the process several months in advance of the wedding to allow plenty of time to find a solution. Whatever you do, be sensitive during the process. Even the most masculine guy can be touchy regarding such a personal subject.
- 10 Things Your Groom Will Love (Or At Least Not Hate) About Wedding Planning
- 10 Popular Beauty Treatments for Brides
- Beyond Bowties: 10 Formal Looks for Your Groomsmen
- A Groom's Ultimate Guide to Choosing Groomsmen
- Is black tie ever really optional?
- Besides showing up, what are the groom's responsibilities?
- Barak, Nora. "Fix That Grill!" Men's Fitness. (May 12, 2011).http://www.mensfitness.com/lifestyle/mens-grooming/fix-grill
- "Modern-Day Wedding Beauty Trends." Wedding Channel. (May 12, 2011).http://weddings.weddingchannel.com/wedding-planning-ideas/wedding-hairstyles/articles/modern-day-wedding-beauty-trends.aspx
- Saltz, Joanna. "Grooms: A Groom's Guide to Proper Grooming." The Knot. (May 12, 2011). http://wedding.theknot.com/bridal-fashion/groom-tuxedos/articles/a-grooms-guide-to-proper-grooming.aspx