More Tips for Grooms
Linda's top 3 three tips for grooms on their wedding day:
1. Try not to drink so much the day of your wedding. The last thing you want is a hangover the night of. You want to remember the whole day. It goes by so quickly.
2. Make a list of everything you want for your tuxedo. Like your shoes, your suspenders, your tie and your cuff links. The last thing you want is to forget something and be searching the day of your wedding.
3. Don't forget your rings. The worst thing that can happen is you can be at the altar and you don't have those rings.
Joe'l's top 3 three tips for grooms on their wedding day:
1. Don't stress the bride out.
2. Make sure you are on time.
3. Enjoy yourself and do whatever you have to do to make your new bride happy.