Tips for Brides
Robert's top 3 three tips for brides on their wedding day:
1. Relax. At this point all your planning is done. Just sit back. Let your vendors and professionals take care of everything. Just relax.
2. Limit the number of people that are around you. Keep your immediate family, your bridesmaids and maid of honor. Keep them close. Keep other people at bay.
3. Most important, it's so cliché, but have fun. Enjoy yourself.
Jerry's top 3 three tips for brides on their wedding day:
1. Involve your fiancé. You are a couple. Let's get him involved too. A little bit. So get him involved. Enjoy it. Let him share some of the burden of it along the way.
2. Be mindful of everyone else that is going to be there. I am sure your Dad had been waiting a long time for this day. Include your Dad. Hear your Dad. Enjoy that first dance together with him.
3. Enjoy yourself. The best thing I heard was from a bride a couple of years ago. She just said, Jerry I put all my paperwork away. I threw everything out the night before the wedding. I put it in the hands of others. I said a prayer. Got a good night's sleep. I woke up and enjoyed it. It was the best thing I did. I had a great wedding because I relaxed.