Linda's top 5 tips for the week leading up to your wedding:
1. Confirm all your vendors, such as your florist, band, limos, etc.
2. Drop off all your essentials at your venue — your favors, your place cards, your cake cutter, your cake topper, etc.
3. Take a couple of days to really pamper yourself — your hair, a spa visit, a manicure and pedicure. Just really relax.
4. Make sure everything is packed and ready to go for your honeymoon. The last thing you want to do is be packing the day of the wedding.
5. Make sure all your vendors are paid well in advance. You don't want to be carrying around money the day of your wedding.
Tips for Brides and Grooms
Robert's top 3 things for both brides and grooms to remember on their wedding day:
1. Show up.
2. Make sure all your vendors are paid and everything is taken care of before the wedding day. You don't have to worry on that day.
3. Have fun, enjoy it, don't look over your shoulder and look straight ahead.
More Tips for Brides and Grooms
Joe'l's top 5 pieces of advice for both brides and grooms on their wedding day:
1. Try and get a good night's sleep the night before your wedding. If you don't sleep well, try and take a nap before you get your make-up done. A lot of rest will get rid of a lot of stress and will make your day a lot more enjoyable.
2. Surround yourself with people who cause you the least amount of stress. Stay away from people that will cause you stress on the day of your wedding.
3. Be organized and allow your wedding professionals enough time to do all the things you hired them to do.
4. Lean on each other.
5. Soak it all in. Eat, drink, enjoy your music. Bask in your decor. Kiss and hug each other. It will all be over sooner than you think.
Tips for Brides
Robert's top 3 three tips for brides on their wedding day:
1. Relax. At this point all your planning is done. Just sit back. Let your vendors and professionals take care of everything. Just relax.
2. Limit the number of people that are around you. Keep your immediate family, your bridesmaids and maid of honor. Keep them close. Keep other people at bay.
3. Most important, it's so cliché, but have fun. Enjoy yourself.
Jerry's top 3 three tips for brides on their wedding day:
1. Involve your fiancé. You are a couple. Let's get him involved too. A little bit. So get him involved. Enjoy it. Let him share some of the burden of it along the way.
2. Be mindful of everyone else that is going to be there. I am sure your Dad had been waiting a long time for this day. Include your Dad. Hear your Dad. Enjoy that first dance together with him.
3. Enjoy yourself. The best thing I heard was from a bride a couple of years ago. She just said, Jerry I put all my paperwork away. I threw everything out the night before the wedding. I put it in the hands of others. I said a prayer. Got a good night's sleep. I woke up and enjoyed it. It was the best thing I did. I had a great wedding because I relaxed.
More Tips for Brides
Linda's top 3 three tips for brides on their wedding day:
1. Don't forget comfortable shoes. You don't want to be walking around in heels all night. Especially if they are not comfortable.
2. Make use of your bridesmaids. Delegate little jobs for them so you don't have to worry the day of the wedding.
3. Make sure you eat something because you are going to go a long day without eating.
Joe'l's top 3 three tips for brides on their wedding day:
1. Don't get stressed.
2. Make sure you hand in all your paperwork to your caterer on time.
3. Just have fun with it. Enjoy, relax and have fun.
Tips for Grooms
Robert's top 3 three tips for grooms on their wedding day:
1. Do something physical in the morning. Go for a jog. Go lift weights. Go play some pool. Take a swim. Go play some golf. Get your mind off what is happening.
2. Keep your buddies around you. Keep your brothers, your cousins and your groomsmen. They will pass the time with you. Watch a ball game. Keep them close.
3. There is nothing that will excite your bride-to-be more than a dozen roses on her wedding day. You will thank me later.
More Tips for Grooms
Jerry's top 3 three tips for grooms on their wedding day:
1. When your fiancée says get involved, say "yes dear. I will do anything you want," and just keep saying yes. She will stop asking.
2. Just keep saying yes. Anything she asks you just keep saying yes.
3. Don't disagree with her on anything. Enjoy it. Enjoy her. Enjoy her moment. You are a sideshow.
Jerry's top 3 three things for grooms to remember on their wedding day:
1. Don't forget it's a bride's day. Groom, you are the sideshow.
2. Don't forget that the dad has always been thinking of giving his daughter away. You are the worthy one who came along.
3. Enjoy yourself. Sit back and relax. I am sure the two of you have been working very hard for this day. Enjoy it. It is the first day of the rest of your life. Enjoy it and have a great journey.
More Tips for Grooms
Linda's top 3 three tips for grooms on their wedding day:
1. Try not to drink so much the day of your wedding. The last thing you want is a hangover the night of. You want to remember the whole day. It goes by so quickly.
2. Make a list of everything you want for your tuxedo. Like your shoes, your suspenders, your tie and your cuff links. The last thing you want is to forget something and be searching the day of your wedding.
3. Don't forget your rings. The worst thing that can happen is you can be at the altar and you don't have those rings.
Joe'l's top 3 three tips for grooms on their wedding day:
1. Don't stress the bride out.
2. Make sure you are on time.
3. Enjoy yourself and do whatever you have to do to make your new bride happy.