Lots More Information
No bridesmaid? No problem. You can just hire Jen Glantz. HowStuffWorks talked to her about how she became the go-to bridesmaid for brides.
- 10 Biggest Wedding Expenses
- 10 Centerpieces You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Gifts That Should Be On Your Wedding Registry
- 10 Signs You're Turning into Bridezilla
- 10 Great Wedding Themes
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Planner
- Ultimate Guide to Alternative Wedding Registries
- Why do some couples take a belated honeymoon?
- Gomes-Luis, Nicky. The Celebration Studio, 2010. http://www.celebrationstudio.co.nz/_blog/Celebration_Studio_Blog/post/Hidden_Costs/
- "How to Address, Assemble, and Mail Wedding Invitations." Wedalert.com, 2010. http://www.wedalert.com/content/articles/address_invitations.asp
- Kennedy, Shawn G. "Coping/With Wedding Expenses." nytimes.com, February 9, 1991. http://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/09/news/coping-with-wedding-expenses.html?pagewanted=1
- "They'll Never Know: Eight Hidden Ways to Cut Wedding Costs." Smartmoney.com, June 11, 2008 http://www.smartmoney.com/personal-finance/marriage-divorce/theyll-never-know-eight-hidden-ways-to-cut-wedding-costs-13918/
- "Unexpected expenses?" weddingbee.com, 2010. http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/unexpected-expenses
- Webber, Bridgette. "10 hidden wedding costs." helium.com, 2010. http://www.helium.com/items/1418694-10-hidden-wedding-costs