Lots More Information
No bridesmaid? No problem. You can just hire Jen Glantz. HowStuffWorks talked to her about how she became the go-to bridesmaid for brides.
- 10 Colors Your Bridesmaids Don't Want to Wear
- 10 Honeymoon Horror Stories You Have to Hear
- 10 Summer Proposals That'll Make You Melt
- 16 Classic, Modern and Completely Iconic Weddings
- The Bride's Ultimate Guide to Choosing Bridesmaid Dresses
- How to Deal with a Disappointing Maid of Honor
- What are the maid of honor's duties?
- Can you turn down the position of maid of honor?
- Elliott, Sara. "The Bride’s Ultimate Guide to Choosing Bridesmaid Dresses." HowStuffWorks.com. Aug. 4, 2010. (Jun. 12, 2011) https://tlc.howstuffworks.com/weddings/choosing-bridesmaid-dresses.htm
- Flinn, Gallagher. "5 Original Themes for Your Bachelorette Party." HowStuffWorks.com. Jun. 21, 2010. (Jun. 14, 2011) https://tlc.howstuffworks.com/weddings/5-bachelorette-party-themes.htm
- Obenschain, Chris. HowStuffWorks.com. "10 Signs You’re Turning into Bridezilla." May 18, 2010. (Jun. 14, 2011) https://tlc.howstuffworks.com/weddings/10-signs-youre-turning-into-bridezilla.htm
- Perry, Alison Kim. "5 First Date Ideas." HowStuffWorks.com. Oct. 11, 2010. (Jun 13, 2011) https://health.howstuffworks.com/relationships/dating/5-first-date-ideas.htm