You have a lot to bring, but what you leave behind can be just as important. Be sure to leave the following with a close family member of friend:
- a rough itinerary (if you have one)
- the phone number and address of your hotel and the dates you'll be staying there
- copies of your passport and driver's license
- credit card numbers
- copies of your traveler's check receipts
- sealed copies of your life-insurance information and will
- any other pertinent financial information
This is a tried-and-true list of honeymoon must-haves, and if you use it, we guarantee you'll have everything you need for your once-in-a-lifetime getaway.
Have fun, be careful, and if you forget something, let it slide -- this vacation is about enjoying the start of your new lives together, not mourning the cocktail dress that got left behind (but seriously, try not to forget that one!).