Cookware and Bakeware
Cookware is one item that's very specific to the cook. You may like lightweight, nonstick pieces that make food prep fast and easy, or prefer the French stuff that's heavy-duty, beautifully made and built to last. Neither option is wrong. You may be lucky enough to have the room in your kitchen and a budget (or list of friends and family), that will support acquiring both.
Selecting the best bakeware is another matter. Your pieces should all be either light or dark to make evaluating baking times easier, and opting for new baking technologies, like silicon bakeware, can help get your cooking up to speed fast by ensuring that your recipes cook evenly every time. Cleanup will be easier, too.
- 10 Signs You're Turning into Bridezilla
- 10 Great Wedding Themes
- 10 Biggest Wedding Expenses
- 10 Classy Wedding Shower Ideas
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Planner
- How to Choose a Bridal Gown for a Destination Wedding
- Ultimate Guide to Alternative Wedding Registries
- What should guests wear to a destination wedding?
- Why do some couples take a belated honeymoon?
- All Sands. "Setting Up Your First Kitchen." Undated. 4/28/10.http://www.allsands.com/home/decorating/furnishingakit_bbh_gn.htm
- Blum, Marcy and Laura fisher Kaiser. "Weddings for Dummies." Hungry Minds, Inc. 1997
- Brides.com. "Registry Etiquette." Undated. 4/27/10.http://www.brides.com/etiquette/registry_etiquette/qa/detail/760/
- Collins, Holly and Thomas Randleman. "The Complete Idiot's guide to Entertaining. Alpha Books. 1996
- Estabrooks, Elizabeth "What are Stemless Wine Glasses?" WiseGeek.com. Undated. 4/27/10.http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-stemless-wine-glasses.htm
- Marshall, Paula. "New Decorating Book. Meredith Publishing Group. 2007.
- Ng, Deborah. "What Should I Consider When Buying Table Linens?" WiseGeek.com. Undated. 4/28/10.http://www.wisegeek.com/what-should-i-consider-when-buying-table-linens.htm
- Pen, Charli. "4 Hot Wedding Registry Trends." Undated. 4/28/10.http://weddings.weddingchannel.com/wedding-registry-ideas/bridal-registry-guide/articles/4-hot-wedding-registry-trends.aspx
- Pen, Charli. "Wedding Registry Etiquette 101." Undated. 4/28.10.http://weddings.weddingchannel.com/wedding-registry-ideas/bridal-registry-guide/articles/wedding-registry-etiquette-basics.aspx
- Rausa Fuller, Janet. "Knives Out: How to Stock Your First Kitchen." Chicago Sun Times. 9/26/09. 4/18/10.http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/food/1784473,FOO-News-first23.article
- Things Remembered. "Most Popular Gifts for the Bride." Undated. 4/27/10.http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category_10001_9951_4866_4866_-1_2998?occId=0
- Turner, Bambi. "Top 10 Must-Have Home Accessories." HowStuffWorks.com. Undated. 4/28/10.https://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/10-must-have-accessories-for-the-home1.htm
Many brides can't believe they received these outrageous gifts for walking down the aisle. Learn the 10 most outrageous gifts brides have received.