If you have a special hobby or interest that you share, find something that relates to it and have it engraved into your ring. For example, if you both like music, get some music notes etched into your wedding band. If you both love dogs, perhaps the phrase "puppy love" will speak to you. No matter what suits your fancy, it should be something that you both enjoy and may even be the very thing that brought you together in the first place!
- Carroll, Linda. "Dull days wreck a marriage faster than fighting." May 21, 2009. (January 25, 2012) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30808963/#.TyDGks1ba3g
- Dictionary. "Bubba." 2012. (Jan. 25, 2012) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bubba
- E-Wedding Bands. "Free Engraving." 2011. (Jan. 30, 2012) http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/engraving.html
- Engraved Expressions, LLC. "Laser Engraving General Information." 2009 (Jan. 26, 2012) http://www.laserengraving4u.com/generalinfo.html
- Gem Affair. "Jewelry Engraving Ideas." (Jan. 20, 2012) http://www.gemaffair.com/content/Jewelry_Engraving_Ideas.htm
- Great Quotes. "Homepage" 2011. (Jan. 25, 2012) http://www.great-quotes.com/
- Jewelry Secrets. "Wedding Ring Engraving Ideas and Quotes." (Jan. 13, 2012) http://www.jewelry-secrets.com/Other/Ring-Engraving-Quotes/Engrave-Your-Ring-With-These-Quotes2.html
- Keys, David. "First lines of oldest epic poem found." The Independent. Nov. 16, 1998. (Jan 25, 2012) http://www.independent.co.uk/news/first-lines-of-oldest-epic-poem-found-1185270.html
- Project Wedding. "Should You Engrave Your Ring?" Jan. 24, 2010. (January 20, 2012) http://www.projectwedding.com/wedding-ideas/should-you-engrave-your-ring
Bachelor parties date back to the time of the Spartans. HowStuffWorks dives into the history of these testosterone-filled bashes.