Take Care of Yourself
Even though you're a full-time bride, don't give up on all of your extracurricular activities or that scrapbooking hobby you love so much. Try your best to stay organized, and make lists of responsibilities so you can stay on top of deadlines and goals. Focus on one interest at a time. Train for a 5K road race that's coming up, or learn a few phrases of the country's language where you'll be honeymooning. If you're really stressed out, splurge on a massage or curl up with a good book. If shopping relaxes you, hit the mall!
No matter what you do to alleviate stress, remember to enjoy your engagement -- it's too special of a time to waste by letting your worries get the best of you.
- Box Office Mojo. "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." (Aug. 1, 2010).http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mybigfatgreekwedding.htm
- Brigham Young University. "Stayin' alive: That's what friends are for." July 27, 2010. (July 31, 2010). http://news.byu.edu/archive10-jul-relationships.aspx
- Horton, Jennifer. "Pets and Stress Relief." Discovery Health. May 20, 2009. (Aug. 1, 2010).https://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/human-nature/happiness/pets-happiness1.htm
- Liebling-Goldberg, Melissa and Sobieraj Westfall, Sandra. "Hillary Clinton's MOTB Moment: 'Stunning-Like a Princess.'" People Magazine. Aug. 4, 2010. (Aug. 4, 2010).http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2010/08/04/hillary-clintons-motb-moment-stunning-like-a-princess/?xid=rss-topheadlines
- Olean Times Herald. "Tips for planning a last-minute family vacation." Aug., 3, 2010. (Aug. 4, 2010). http://www.oleantimesherald.com/advertisers/hotels/article_fc5423d4-9f36-11df-929f-001cc4c03286.html
Bachelor parties date back to the time of the Spartans. HowStuffWorks dives into the history of these testosterone-filled bashes.