The most fun thing about neon is that it can be a surprise. A neon collar peeking out of an otherwise subdued ensemble adds a splash of delight. Here are some ideas:
- a neon blouse under a neutral colored blazer
- a neon scarf paired with a taupe blouse
- a classic black dress with neon green tights
- neutral-colored, chunky bracelets mixed with some neon bangles
- a cute neon hair clip
- a classic, neutral suit paired with a bright pink purse and heels
The combinations are endless. Just be sure to make it pop!
For more on style and fashion trends, check out the links below.
- Glitter Guide. "Style File: Neon and Neutral." July 25, 2011. (Feb. 15, 2012) http://theglitterguide.com/2011/07/25/style-file-neon-neutral/
- Loren's World. "How to Wear Neon." June 17, 2011. (Feb. 15, 2012) http://www.lorensworld.com/Business/Guest-Bloggers/How-To-Wear-Neon.html
- McNamara, Allison. "How to Wear Neon Colors." FabSugar.com. Jan. 19, 2012 (Feb. 15, 2012) http://www.fabsugar.com/How-Wear-Neon-Colors-21410786
Squeezing into a tight pair of Spanx can make you look better, if not feel better. Learn about shapewear by reading this article at HowStuffWorks.