Lots More Information
Squeezing into a tight pair of Spanx can make you look better, if not feel better. Learn about shapewear by reading this article at HowStuffWorks.
- Blackwell, Elizabeth. "What to Wear If You're Pear-Shaped." Ladies' Home Journal.http://www.lhj.com/style/fashion/advice/what-to-wear-if-youre-pear-shaped-archive/
- Cosmopolitan.com. "How to Look Hot Without Going Broke."http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/tiptool/look-hot-without-going-broke#/category1.
- Ellis, Kori. "Pretty Dresses for Any Body Type." SheKnows. http://www.sheknows.com/articles/804140/how-to-choose-the-perfect-dress-for-your-body-type.
- Heebner, Jennifer. "How to Develop a Signature Style." JCK. October 2005, vol. 176, pg. 79.
- Martin, Jill. Fashion for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley Publishing, Inc. 2010.
- The Ongoing Project. "Developing Your Personal Style, Part I." http://theongoingproject.blogspot.com/2008/09/developing-your-personal-style-part-1.html.
- "Wardrobe Basics Checklist." Real Simple.http://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/clothing/wardrobe-basics/wardrobe-basics-checklist-00000000000952/index.html.