Black is the color this season, be it with classic white or a popping color. The little black dress turns 60 this year, and is as new and young as ever. But these classic staples aren’t just little. They are perfect for anyone. Every woman, no matter what her size, should have a great black dress. Just follow some easy guidelines for the perfect fit:
* Petite women should choose a dress that stops just above the knee.
* Tall women should go for a hem that falls below the knee
* Curvy women always look fantastic in empire-waist styles.
* For more pear-shaped women, A-line styles make a great choice.
* Women with an athletic build should show off the work and go for strapless.
Structured frame bags replace the slouchy hobo. This classic clasp-top style will put some structure into an otherwise frilly fall season. Not too big, and not too small, a medium-sized bag is just right.
Tarnished Metallics for a Polished Look:
Accessories done in classic metallic finishes are great for this luxurious fall look. Stay away from shiny metallics, though. Gold, silver, and aluminum in matte and tarnished finishes are on target for fall.