Even if you don't carry a briefcase to work, you'll want to make sure that the bag you're toting around is stylish and sophisticated. A high-quality black or brown leather handbag can both serve as a purse and give you room to bring home files or other office essentials. A tote or satchel is the perfect size for paperwork, phones, day planners and other items you're likely to carry to and from the office.
- "10 Work-Wear Essentials." Marie Claire. http://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/tips/what-to-wear/work-wardrobe-basics
- Ruiz, Nicola. "Top Spring Wardrobe Tips for Working Women." Forbes. March 28, 2008. http://www.forbes.com/2008/03/28/style-spring-fashion-forbeslife-cx_nr_0328style.html
- Scarborough, Eliza. "School Run to Working Mum." Daily Mail. Nov. 26, 2009. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1230941/School-run-working-mum-The-wardrobe-essentials-gates-office.html
- Sherman, Laura. Wardrobe Essentials for the Young Professional." Forbes. July 8, 2008. http://www.forbes.com/2008/07/09/cities-professionals-young-forbeslife-cx_ls_0709style.html
- "Wardrobe Essentials." The Chic Fashionista. http://www.thechicfashionista.com/wardrobe-essentials.html
- Williams, Nicole. "Four Work Wardrobe Essentials." Huffington Post. Oct. 15, 2009. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nicole-williams/four-work-wardrobe-essent_b_321122.html
It's time to rethink everything you know about wearing wool. HowStuffWorks explains why wool is surging as the fiber for swimwear.