All fashionistas know that no outfit is complete without of-the-moment accessories. Cat eye glasses, last seen on Lisa Loeb circa 1995, have made their way back, and are perfect complements to the hot 1960s style dresses. There are styles for all different kinds of face shapes, and you don't have to wear a period dress to rock them.
Belt purses are a fun twist on frumpy fanny packs, because we all know that hands-free is a great way to travel. Imagine a clutch attached to a belt and you've got the right idea.
Clogs are back again -- which you probably already guessed after reading about the bell bottoms. But look for more sophisticated versions of these old faithfuls. And you can go ahead and stow your stilettos because, in keeping with the '60s trend, heels are going low and kitten style. And don't forget your tresses -- long bobs and fringe bangs are both holdovers from 2010.
- "100 Top Looks from New York Fashion Week: Spring 2011." Harpersbazzar.com, September 20, 2010. http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/best-new-york-fashion-week-spring-2011
- Barberich, Christene and Gelardi, Piera. "10 Spring 2011 Trends We Love." Refinery29.com. (May 29, 2011). http://www.refinery29.com/10-spring-2011-trends-we-love---spring-fashion-week-trends
- "Spring 2011 fashion trends: Spring/Summer 2011." Fashionising.com. (May 29, 2011). http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b--spring-2011-fashion-trends-spring-summer-2011-4073.html#spring2011looks
- "Spring 2011's Most Wearable Fashion Trends." Glamour.com. (May 29, 2011). http://www.glamour.com/fashion/2010/09/spring-2011s-most-wearable-fashion-trends#slide=1
- "Spring 2011 Trend Reports." Style.com. (May 29, 2011). http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/trendreport/011811_Trend_Reports/HyperColor/
- "Top 10: The Spring 2011 Trend Report." Elle.com. (May 29, 2011). http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Trend-Reports/Top-10-The-Spring-2011-Trend-Report?cid=el:goo:fashion:springtrends:2011:&gclid=CIv9ke3Uj6kCFc1a7AodxmP0rw