Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
Chanel introduced Coco Mademoiselle in 2001 for all those young ladies dying to get a piece of the classic brand that aren't quite ready for the big guns. And, not surprisingly, Chanel did not disappoint. Coco Mademoiselle boasts exotic ingredients like ylang-ylang, Haitian vetiver and opoponax, but Chandler Burr of the New York Times called it "lovely, flowery, a fresh-faced 17-year-old in a summer dress."
- Arthurs, Deborah. "Sweet smell of success! Jennifer Lopez's perfume sells more than any other celebrity fragrance." Daily Mail. June 29, 2012. (July 26, 2012) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2166625/Jennifer-Lopezs-perfume-sells-celebrity-fragrance.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
- Burr, Chandler. "Chandler Burr's Ten Favorite Fragrances." Random House. (July 29, 2012) http://www.randomhouse.com/boldtype/0303/burr/essay.html
- Burr, Chandler. "Wood Wins." New York Times. Oct. 7, 2007. (July 29, 2012) http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/07/style/tmagazine/07scent.html?pagewanted=print
- Chao, Ning. "Luxury Perfumes that Fit Your Budget." Marie Claire. April 20, 2009. (July 29, 2012) http://www.marieclaire.com/hair-beauty/trends/perfume-fragrance-spring-scents?click=main_sr
- Iyer, Sujata. "Best Perfumes for Young Women." Buzzle. Sept. 27, 2011. (July 26, 2012) http://www.buzzle.com/articles/best-perfumes-for-young-women.html
- Pomerantz, Dorothy. "Top-Selling Celebrity Perfumes." Forbes. April 13, 2011. (July 26, 2012) http://www.forbes.com/2011/04/13/top-selling-celebrity-perfumes-business-entertainment.html
- Squidoo.com. "10 Celebrity Fragrances Worth Owning." (July 29, 2012) http://www.squidoo.com/ilovecovet
Are you wondering what's the difference between old and vintage? Find out what's the difference between old and vintage in this article.