Peppermint is hot in men's body care for a lot of the same reasons that we like to eat it. It's extremely pleasant smelling, it's refreshing and uplifting to our senses and it leaves you feeling a little tingly. Peppermint is a great morning pick-me-up before you've had your coffee, so you're sure to find it in plenty of shower products as well as shampoos and conditioners -- not to mention lotions, balms and face care. Peppermint blends well with just about everything, especially other herbaceous, floral and citrus scents, making it quite possibly the most popular oil in men's body products.
- "Anthony's Logistics For Men." Anthony.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.anthony.com/
- "Bigelow Chemists." Bigelowchemists.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.bigelowchemists.com/men.html
- "Burt's Bees." Burtsbees.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.burtsbees.com
- "Caswell Massey." Caswellmassey.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.caswellmassey.com/mens-shaving-skin-care.aspx
- "Jack Black." Getjackblack.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.getjackblack.com
- "Men's Body Care." Smallflower.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.smallflower.com/men/mens-body-care
- "The Body Shop." Thebodyshop-usa.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/men-product.aspx?cm_re=Tyra_SummerSplash2012-_-Navigation-_-Men
- "Cedarwood essential oil information." Essentialoils.co.za. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.essentialoils.co.za/essential-oils/cedarwood.htm
- "The Perfumes and Fragrances That Turn Men On -- and Off." Glamour.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/2009/01/perfumes-and-fragrances-that-turn-men-on-and-off#slide=2
- "Vetiver Essential Oil." Aromaweb.com. Aug. 26, 2012. http://www.aromaweb.com/essential-oils/vetiver-oil.asp
Are you wondering what's the difference between old and vintage? Find out what's the difference between old and vintage in this article.