We call it "utility" jewelry because it fits every occasion and every style. When you're on vacation, you don't need to pack jewelry to match each and every outfit. Not only is that unnecessary, but it also increases the chances you'll lose something.
Look at the outfits you plan to bring on vacation with a critical eye, and then pick out just a few pieces from your jewelry collection. Sure, those peacock blue chandelier earrings make your eyes look fantastic, but if they only go with that one dress, leave them at home.
Some examples of utility jewelry:
- bangle watch that doubles as a bracelet
- simple gold or silver hoop earrings
- cuff bracelet in silver, gold, or neutral color
- silver or gold chain necklace with a tasteful charm
- multicolored beaded necklace