Review the following "Questions To Ask" about teen health so you're prepared to discuss this important health issue with your health care professional.
- What is going to happen during puberty?
- I get horrible cramps with my period. Is there anything I can do?
- One of my breasts is larger than the other. What is going on? Will they stay this way?
- What are sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and how do I know if I have one?
- I am thinking of becoming sexually active and I want to know the safest form of birth control?
- Do you tell my parents what we talk about?
- How do I know if I am pregnant?
- What is the best way for me to get rid of this acne?
- My friend tells me she sometimes thinks about killing herself. Is there anything I can do to help her?
- My boyfriend is pressuring me to have sex with him. What should I do?