Lots More Information
- Top 10 Parenting Tips for Tweens
- 10 Types of Teens: A Field Guide to Teenagers
- Middle School Survival Guide
- Is cyberbullying getting out of control?
- What are some of the different parenting styles?
- Are there differences between male and female bullies?
- Do social networks improve your ability to network in real life?
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. "Bullying." May 2008. (June 4, 2010)http://www.aacap.org/cs/root/facts_for_families/bullying
- Bonawitz, Amy. "Kate Winslet Recounts Bullying." CBS News. November 2, 2006. (June 4, 2010)http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/02/entertainment/main2144550.shtml
- Daily Mail. "From Bullying Victim to Golden Boy, the Rise of 'Human Dolphin' Michael Phelps." August 12, 2008. (June 4, 2010)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043819/From-bullying-victim-golden-boy-rise-human-dolphin-Michael-Phelps.html
- Kennedy, Helen. "Phoebe Prince, South Hadley High School's 'New Girl,' Driven to Suicide by Teenage Cyber Bullies." NY Daily News. March 29, 2010. (June 4, 2010)http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/03/29/2010-03-29_phoebe_prince_south_hadley_high_schools_new_girl_driven_to_suicide_by_teenage_cy.html
- KidsHealth.org. "Bullying Is a Big Problem." June 2007. (June 4, 2010)http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/bullying/bullies.html
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. "All about Bullying." Stop Bullying Now. (June 4, 2010)http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/adults/children-who-are-bullied.aspx
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. "Cyberbullying." Stop Bullying Now. (June 4, 2010)http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/adults/cyber-bullying.aspx
- Townsend-Butterworth , Diana. "Teasing and Bullying: No Laughing Matter." Scholastic. (June 4, 2010)http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=1438#HowStarts