Lots More Information
- 10 Tips for Traveling with Infants
- Fact or Fiction: Pregnancy
- Disciplining Your Kids While on Vacation
- How Childbirth Works
- Sharing the News: A Sibling's Expected
- Is it safe for parents to travel without their kids?
- Should my teenager go on spring break?
- Should we bring our nanny on vacation?
- Can I feel pregnant when my wife is?
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. "Travel During Pregnancy." Education Pamphlet No. AP055.
- American Pregnancy Association. "Pregnancy and Travel." (April 20, 2010)http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/travel.html
- BioBands. "How Biobands Work." (April 23, 2010)http://www.biobands.com/howworks.htm
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Traveling While Pregnant."http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2010/chapter-8/traveling-while-pregnant.aspx
- Curtis, Glade B. and Judith Shuler. "Your Pregnancy Week by Week." Da Capo Life Long. Philadelphia, 2008.
- Dobson, Roger. "Mosquitoes Prefer Pregnant Women." The Lancet. (April 23, 2010)http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1127358/
- Douglas, Ann and John R. Sussman. "The Unofficial Guide to Having a Baby." Second Edition. Wiley Publishing. Hoboken, N.J. 2004.
- Mayo Clinic. "Air Travel During Pregnancy: Is It Safe?" (April 20, 2010)http://www.mayocolinic.com/health/air-travel-during-pregnancy/AN00398
- Morning Sickness Help. "Sea-Band Accupressure Bands." (April 23, 2010)http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/seabands/html
- Murkoff, Heidi and Sharon Mazel. "What to Expect When You're Expecting." Fourth Edition. Workman Publishing. New York. 2008.