Perhaps the best way to have fun with your family is to do something that requires teamwork. This can really bring a family together, while also having a great time. It may be something as simple as playing Pictionary or a more risk-taking endeavor in which each participant's performance affects the rest of the group (e.g., white-water rafting).
Even the simple act of preparing a meal together can be a blast and boost bonds. Try coming together to make homemade pizza. It gives you an opportunity to work together in a fun setting, but also allows each person to showcase his or her individuality through their choice of toppings.
No matter what activities you choose to do with your loved ones, keep in mind that the fun times you have with your family will be your life's most precious moments, so be sure to treasure your time together.
- 10 Ways to Change Your Loser Parent Image
- 10 Ways You Might Be Embarrassing Your Tween
- 10 Family Bonding Activities
- 5 Mother-Daughter Bonding Activities
- 5 Cool Father-Son Activities
- 5 Cool Father-Daughter Activities
- 5 Things to Know About Managing Family Schedules
- How Not to Talk to Your Tween
- How to Make Your Tween Think You're Cool
- Why Your Tween Might Think You're a Loser
- Kavanagh, Shannon. Mother of two. Personal correspondence. Jan 8, 2011.
- Koffler, Angela. Mother of two. Personal correspondence. Jan 7, 2011.
- O'Neill, Shelly. Mother of three. Personal correspondence. Jan 7, 2011.
New baby smell is more than warm milk and dirty diapers. Find out what causes it and what purpose it serves from HowStuffWorks.