Playing catch is a time-honored activity that every father and son should try. It doesn't matter if either one of you likes sports or can even throw and catch well. There's just something special about standing outside, tossing a ball back and forth with your son. The two of you can sit there for minutes or hours, talking about everything or nothing at all. It doesn't matter. Just spending that time together is what's important. You can do it anytime and just about anywhere, and even though playing catch won't cost you anything, the memories you'll make will be priceless.
- 5 Mother-Daughter Bonding Activities
- 5 Cool Father-Son Activities
- 5 Cool Father-Daughter Activities
- 5 Fun Family Night Ideas
- 5 Great Weekend Escapes for Mom
- 5 Fun Local Travel Ideas for Families
- 5 Things You Should Know: Bonding with Grandparents
- 5 Things You Should Know: Dad-to-Dad Bonding
- Will my baby prefer the nanny over me?
HowStuffWorks learns about the free-range parenting philosophy and talks to the movement's founder Lenore Skenazy.