Lots More Information
Can you identify the 10 most common heirlooms? Learn about the 10 most common heirlooms at TLC Family.
- 5 Things To Set Aside for Children Before They're Born
- 5 Wacky Family Heirlooms
- 10 Most Common Heirlooms
- Dollars & Sense: Estate Planning
- How to Designate a Family Heirloom
- How Estate Sales Work
- How Inheritance Tax Works
- How Wills Work
- How Antiques Work
- What's a good age to give kids their heirlooms?
- What do your family heirlooms say about you?
- "Birthright." Bible-history.com, 2010.http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/B/BIRTHRIGHT/
- "Casting and drawing lots: a time-honoured way of dealing with uncertainty and for ensuring fairness." Jameslindlibrary.org, 2010.http://www.jameslindlibrary.org/essays/casting_of_lots/casting.html
- Dickinson, Amy. "Families: Hey, You! That's Mine!" Time.com, March 4, 2002.http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1001946-1,00.html
- "Do you have tips on transferring non-titled property?" Usu.edu, 2010.http://extension.usu.edu/htm/faq/faq_q=235
- Hiersekorn, David. "Avoiding the Fight Over Family Heirlooms." Newportlegacygroup.com, 2010.http://www.newportlegacygroup.com/?p=360
- "How to Distribute Heirlooms." Stretcher.com, 2010.http://www.stretcher.com/stories/04/04oct11a.cfm
- "Probate." Efmoody.com, 2010.http://www.efmoody.com/estate/probate.html