Lots More Information
Forts are fun for kids and adults. See 10 forts to build with kids to create the ultimate play experience.
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Drives in the United States
- 10 Must-haves for a Family-friendly Resort
- 10 Family-friendly Pool Games
- 5 Most Popular Honeymoon Spots in the World
- 10 Best Places for Outdoorsy Types to Live
- 10 Most Dangerous Places You Should Definitely Visit
- 10 Most Dangerous Places for Shark Attacks
- 10 Most Breathtaking Views in the World
- Can you cook a meal on your car's engine?
- How can you visit all 30 baseball stadiums in a season?
- What's so special about Route 66?
- BBC. "Things to Keep Children Amused on Long Journeys." Aug. 18, 2000. (Feb. 10, 2010) http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A397398
- CNET. "Kids in tow: get the gear you need." (Feb. 8, 2010) http://www.cnet.com/1990-11212_1-6460560-1.html
- DeMarco, Peter. "Car games still speed long trips." Boston.com. May 24, 2009. (Feb. 10, 2010) http://www.boston.com/cars/news/articles/2009/05/24/car_games_still_speed_long_trips/
- Ogintz, Eileen. "Surviving (maybe even enjoying) a road trip." MSNBC. July 9, 2009. (Feb. 12, 2010) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31804799
- Van Kirk, John. "25 Travel Games for Children." Travel Answer Man. Dec. 18, 2009. (Feb. 10, 2010) http://www.travelanswerman.com/Blog/?p=2116