Lots More Information
Forts are fun for kids and adults. See 10 forts to build with kids to create the ultimate play experience.
- 10 Creative After-school Programs for Kids
- 5 Cool School Tools
- 5 Things a Teacher Won't Tell You about Your Kid
- 5 Things Parents Should Know: When Your Kid Goes to a New School
- 5 Things to Know About Managing Family Schedules
- 5 Tips for Keeping Kids Organized
- How to Make a Schedule for Kids After School
- After-school Fun: Making the Most of You Kid's Time
- What are some good after-school jobs for tweens?
- Child Development Institute. (Dec. 9, 2010). http://www.childdevelopmentinfo.com
- "How TV Affects Your Child." Kids Health. 2010. (Dec. 9, 2010). http://kidshealth.org/parent/positive/family/tv_affects_child.html
- Renkl, Margaret. "The Way Kids Grow, Age by Age." CNN.com. March 12, 2008. (Dec. 9, 2010).http://articles.cnn.com/2008-03-12/health/par.so.big_1_growth-spurt-weight-gain-triggers-growth?_s=PM:HEALTH
- "Study Finds Benefits of Playing Video Games." Medical News Today. Dec. 18, 2009. (Dec. 9, 2010).http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/174459.php