Lots More Information
Forts are fun for kids and adults. See 10 forts to build with kids to create the ultimate play experience.
- 10 Creative After-school Programs for Kids
- 5 Things a Teacher Won't Tell You about Your Kid
- 5 Things to Know About Managing Family Schedules
- How the Rotary Club Works
- How the Boy Scouts Work
- How the Girl Scouts Work
- How to Make a Schedule for Kids After School
- After-school Fun: Making the Most of You Kid's Time
- What are some good after-school jobs for tweens?
- When should a child be tested for ADHD?
- Beck, Evelyn. "Choosing-After School Activities." SchoolFamily.com. Jan. 21, 2010. (Dec. 2, 2010) http://www.schoolfamily.com/school-family-articles/article/821-choosing-after-school-activities
- Bochan, Toby Leah. "Best Bets for After School." Scholastic Parents. (Dec. 2, 2010) http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=1294
- Gordon, Carol and Ya-Ling Lu, Associate Professors, School of Communication, Information, and Library Studies, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. "I Hate to Read -- Or Do I?: Low Achievers and Their Reading." American Library Association. (Dec. 2, 2010) http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/aasl/aaslpubsandjournals/slmrb/slmrcontents/volume11/ALA_print_layout_1_522467_522467.cfm
- Littlefield, Jamie. "How to Inspire Your Tween to Volunteer." Charity Guide. (Dec. 10, 2010) http://charityguide.org/volunteer/motivation/tween.htm