Lots More Information
Hosting a trivia night can spice up a slow bar night or be a great fundraiser. Learn how to host a trivia night to get started.
- Colorado Convention Center. "Sustainability." 2012. http://denverconvention.com/about-us/sustainability/
- Concern, Inc. "How to Plan a Sustainable Event." 2003. http://www.sustainable.org/images/stories/pdf/SusEvent_2003.pdf
- Convention Industry Council. "Green Meetings Report." June 15, 2004. www.conventionindustry.org/Files/CIC_Green_Meetings_Report.pdf
- Denver 2008 Convention Host Committee Greening Initiative. "Sustainable Event Planning Guide." 2008. www.denver.org/denver-meetings-conventions/images/SustainabilityGuide.pdf
- Kittler, Pamela, and Kathryn P. Sucher. "Food and Culture, 5th Edition." Thomson Wadsworth, 2008.
- Michaels, Sean. "U2 Criticized for World Tour Carbon Footprint." The Guardian, July 10, 2009. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jul/10/u2-world-tour-carbon-footprint
- Stanford University Office of Special Events and Protocol. "Green Event Planning Policy." https://osep.stanford.edu/policies/green.html
- Stop Waste Partnership. "Special Events Best Practices Guide." 2007. www.stopwaste.org/docs/specialevents-swp.pdf