Revisit your goals at the end of your event and see how it measured up. How successful were you? Did you hit some goals and not others? Why or why not? Dig deep into the execution of the gathering to get a good idea of your successes and failures. Have a post-event meeting with your key players to celebrate and review ways to improve your next affair.
- Dictionary. "Budget." 2012. (Feb. 13, 2012) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/budget
- Harvard Law School. "Planning an Event." (Feb. 2, 2012) http://www.law.harvard.edu/current/orgs/info/event-planning.html
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore. "Facts, Figures & Floor Plans." 2011. (Feb. 13, 2012) http://www.marinabaysands.com/Singapore-Conventions/Facts-and-Figures/
- National Stroke Association. "10 Steps to Plan an Event." (Feb. 3, 2012) http://www.stroke.org/site/DocServer/howtoplananevent.pdf?docID=2921
- Savannah River Ecology Laboratory. "Fun Facts About Plants..." Jan. 9, 2004. (Feb. 13, 2012) http://srel.uga.edu/kidsdoscience/sci-method-copters/plant-facts.pdf
- Solaris, Julius. "Tips and Tricks on Event Budgeting." Event Manager Blog. May 22, 2007. (Feb. 4, 2012) http://www.eventmanagerblog.com/event-management/tips-and-tricks-on-event-budgeting
- University of Minnesota. "Planning an Event." (Feb. 2, 2012) http://sua.umn.edu/groups/planning-event.php#eval
Hosting a trivia night can spice up a slow bar night or be a great fundraiser. Learn how to host a trivia night to get started.