No golf tournament is complete without a lively post-tournament dinner and awards ceremony -- it's important to thank all the participants (and make sure they'll want to come back next year!). This is the time to recognize the day's team champions, as well as all the add-on winners, and it's also a perfect opportunity to have a raffle or silent auction. And why not present some joke awards, like best- and worst-dressed, while you're at it?
- Berigan, Jim. "5 Money-Making Games to Play at your Next Golf Outing." Step by Step Fundraising. (March 18, 2012) http://www.stepbystepfundraising.com/5-money-making-golf-games/
- Blue Mash Golf Course. "The Blue Dash FAQ." (March 18, 2012) http://www.bluemash.com/blue-dash-faq
- Golf Digest Planner. "Golf Event Tips." (March 18, 2012) http://www.golfdigestplanner.com/golf_event_tips.html
- "What is the best format for my golf event?" (March 18, 2012) http://golfdigestplanner.com/bestpractices/Best_Event_Format.html
- Golf Glossary. (March 17, 2012) http://www.golfglossary.com/gloss_b.htm
- Golf Registrations. "Golf Tournament Formats." (March 18, 2012) http://www.golfregistrations.com/s/Golf-Tournament-Formats/index.cfm
- Newport, John Paul. "18 Holes in 45 Minutes." Wall Street Journal, Nov. 8, 2008. (March 18, 2012) http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122610474805110179.html
Hosting a trivia night can spice up a slow bar night or be a great fundraiser. Learn how to host a trivia night to get started.