This should be a no-brainer, but disposable cups and plates are absolutely essential for a kid's party if you don't want to spend hours washing dishes afterward. Not only do they make cleanup possible with just a garbage bag and an extra hand, but they're entirely replaceable -- no need to worry about breakage or loss.
If green guilt is getting to you about disposables' eventual landfill destiny, remember that plenty of paper and plastic plates are reusable these days, and plenty of varieties can actually be recycled. Give yourself a break, and think of all the water and electricity you're saving by not running the dishwasher.
- 10 Ideas for a Unique Birthday Party
- 10 Fun Kids' Birthday Party Themes
- Top 5 Arts and Crafts Birthday Party Ideas
- 5 Edible Birthday Creations
- 5 Fun Party Craft Ideas
- 5 Princess Birthday Party Ideas
- 5 Fun Places to Have Kids' Parties
- 5 Themed Kids' Birthday Parties on a Budget
- 5 Things You Should Know: Birthday Party Entertainers
- 5 Things Kids Should Know: Party Etiquette
- 5 Cute Cupcake Ideas for Kids' Birthday Parties
- How to Throw a Healthy Birthday Party
- How to Throw a Superhero Birthday Party
- How to Throw a Ballerina Birthday Party
Hosting a trivia night can spice up a slow bar night or be a great fundraiser. Learn how to host a trivia night to get started.