The Vase of Lilies Quilt Pattern is reminiscent of the fine appliqué designs of the middle to late 1800s. With late-20th-century techniques, you can make this elegant bedroom centerpiece in a weekend! The finished piece measures 75 X 82 inches. Download a photo and the patterns for the Vase of Lilies Quilt in this four-page PDF.
- 3 yards white-on-white print
- 13/4 yards green print
- 2 yards burgundy print with stripes and other motifs
- 1/4 yard solid light rose
- 3/4 yard medium rose print
- 1/4 yard dark rose print
- 1/4 yard dark brown print
- 2 yards light fusible webbing
- 1 package light fusible strip webbing, 1/4-inch roll
- 41/2 yards backing fabric
- 1 package medium-loft cotton or polyester batting
- Rose, green, and dark brown threads to match appliqués
- 4 packages old rose double-thick bias quilt binding
- 3 packages jungle green double-fold bias tape
After you've gathered all the materials you need, see the next page for helpful quilting instructions.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Love the garden theme? Make a quilt from our Garden and Floral Quilt Patterns.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.