The woven Navajo rug is a recognized symbol of fine Native American folk art. This easy, almost no-sew fabric version uses authentic Navajo motifs and colors to create a strong Southwest accent. Download a photo and the patterns for the Navajo Rug Quilted Wall Hanging in this three-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The Navajo Rug Quilted Wall Hanging evokes
the rich past of the American Southwest.
- 5/8 yard dark brown tone-on-tone
- 5/8 yard rust tone-on-tone
- 3/4 yard honey print
- 1/2 yard cream print
- 1/4 yard gold print
- 1/4 yard red print
- 30 X 48-inch piece backing fabric
- 30 X 48-inch piece low-loft polyester batting
- 11/2 yards ultra-hold fusible webbing
- 1 package ultra-hold fusible strip webbing, 1/4-inch roll
After you've gathered all the materials you need, find out how to make this unique wall hanging on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these: