You can grow some beautiful memories by creating the Lily Bud Quilt. Let your talents really blossom with this elegant design. The finished piece measures approximately 391/4 X 541/2 inches. Download a photo and the patterns for the Lily Bud Quilt in this PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The Lily Bud Quilt Pattern can add a garden elegance to a room.
- 13/8 yards white-on-cream fabric
- 3/8 yard light green calico
- 1/4 yard peach/green plaid
- 3/4 yard peach calico
- 3/8 yard dark peach
- 1/4 yard dark green
- 13/4 yards backing fabric
- 3/8 yard binding fabric
- 11/2 yards light fusible webbing
- 1 package light fusible strip webbing, 3/8-inch roll
- 1 package low-loft polyester batting, 45 X 60 inches
- Thread: peach, dark green
- 1 package sea foam green single-fold bias tape
- Quilt ruler
- Rotary cutter, self-healing mat
Gather these materials before moving onto the next page, where you'll find instructions on how to make the crib quilt.
Not what you're looking for? Try these: