Treasured bits of antique lace, crochet doilies, eyelet, or cutwork can be preserved and beautifully displayed in this Keepsake Quilted Pillow. Easy to make, the finished piece measures approximately 16 inches square.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
Your treasured fabrics can be on permanent display
with the Keepsake Quilted Pillow.
- 1 yard rose medium-weight fabric such as silk, moiré, or antique satin
- 9 squares lace or doilies, 4 X 4 inches
- 1 yard fusible tricot interlining
- 2/3 yard lightweight fusible webbing
- Matching or monofilament sewing thread
- 16-inch polyester fiberfill pillow form
Gather the materials listed above, then check out the next page to learn how to make this classic pillow.
Not what you're looking for? Try these: