Spring has sprung in the delightful Garden of Delights Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern. Simple appliqué techniques will help you quickly make this colorful wall hanging. The finished piece measures approximately 211/2 X 261/2 inches. Download a photo and the patterns for the Garden of Delights Quilted Wall Hanging in this five-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The Garden of Delights Quilted Wall Hanging has all the elements of
maintaining a beautiful backyard without getting dirty.
- 1/4 yard green flower print
- 1/4 yard light green print
- 1/4 yard light yellow print
- 1/4 yard medium to light blue print
- 1/4 yard light blue print
- 1/4 yard light tan print
- 1/8 yard brown print
- 1/4 yard light brown print
- 22 X 27-inch piece backing fabric
- 1/4 yard solid dark brown
- 22 X 27-inch piece cotton batting
- 1 yard fusible webbing
- 1/2-inch bias tape maker
- 4 black beads, 4mm
- 2 yellow buttons, 5/8 inch each
- Black, dark green, red, and white rayon machine embroidery threads
- Rayon machine embroidery threads to match appliqués
- 1 X 8-inch strip solid brown
- 151/2-inch square olive green print for stems
- 151/2-inch square dark green print for stems
- 6-inch squares: 1 each of bright yellow print, bright pink print, bright red print, dark red print, tan and black check, and medium green print
- 4-inch squares: 1 each of dark purple print, light purple print, bright blue print
- 5-inch squares: 1 each of brown check and dark brown print
- 21/2-inch squares: 1 each of medium purple print, bright blue print, and black
- 8-inch square dark green print
After you've gathered all the materials you'll need, look at the next section for helpful hints on creating the quilt blocks for this wall hanging pattern.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- If this wall hanging is a bit too complicated, check out our Easy Quilt Patterns.
- Looking for a different quilted wall hanging? Choose one from our Quilted Wall Hanging Patterns.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.