Celebrate your love for America with an Americana classic -- a flag quilt! This Flag Fanfare Quilt Pattern truly conveys the pioneer spirit. Download a photo and the patterns for the Flag Fanfare Quilt in this three-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The Flag Fanfare Quilt lends a patriotic air to your home.
- 5/8 yard red fabric
- 12/3 yards white fabric
- Washable marking pencil
- Sewing machine
- White thread
- Iron, ironing board
- 3/4 yard blue fabric
- 72 various white buttons
- 1/2 yard black fabric
- Self-healing mat, rotary cutter, see-through ruler
- Quilting needle
- 11/2 yards backing fabric
- 42 X 42-inches batting
- 1-inch safety pins
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
Once you've gathered all the materials for this classic quilt, learn how to put it all together on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Find an Americana quilt you love on our Americana Quilt Patterns page.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.