What better way to bring the country into your kitchen than with chickens, apple pie, jam, and tea? The County Scents Quilt is sure to delight all who walk through your door. Download a photo and the patterns for the Country Scents Quilt in this four-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
You can practically smell the sweet kitchen aroma
when you see the Country Scents Quilt.
- Rotary cutter, self-healing mat, see-through ruler
- 1/2 yard background fabric
- 3/8 yard lattice and binding fabric
- Scraps of 11/2-inch pieces of checkerboard and multicolor stripes (22 pieces)
- 1/4 yard accent border
- 3/8 yard outside border
- 3/4 yard backing fabric
- 27-inch piece batting
- Safety pins
- Iron, ironing board
- 3/8 yard fusible webbing
- 5-inch fabric piece for chicken
- 9-inch fabric piece for pie
- 6-inch fabric piece for teapot
- 5-inch fabric piece for basket
- 3-inch fabric piece for each apple
- 3-inch fabric piece for jam jar
- Scraps of reds, blacks, browns
- Washable marking pencil
- Quilting needle, thread
After you have all the materials listed above, you're ready to start quilting! Find out how to make this charming quilt pattern on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Find an Americana quilt you love on our Americana Quilt Patterns page.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.